Flooding and Storm Damage Cleanup and Restoration
Get A Free Estimate / Quote
Flood and Storm Damage Restoration In Rochester Hills, MI
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SUFFER FLOOD DAMAGE?
At Friendly Hills Restoration, our goal is to make your flood restoration process as smooth and as simple as possible. We’re a locally owned and operated family business that has been providing home services in the greater Detroit area since 1992.
From emergency water removal to complete reconstruction, we’ll be there every step of the way. We can completely dry out your damaged home and remove mold if necessary. We also work with your insurance company and safety inspectors to ensure a timely and smooth recovery process.
Friendly Hills Restoration’s staff is friendly, professional, and focused on customer service. We’re available 24 hours a day and offer emergency services including 24-hour water extraction, emergency board-up, drying systems and salvage of personal belongings.
As you’re starting the recovery process, it may be difficult to find an experienced and reputable restoration company in the area that you can trust. At Friendly Hills Restoration, we take that responsibility seriously.
That’s why we’ve built our reputation with honesty, integrity and professionalism – and why we’re confident you’ll want to work with us for all of your home improvement needs. Contact us today to learn more about why Friendly Hills Restoration is a top choice of homeowners in Michigan.
HOW FLOOD DAMAGE RESTORATION COMPANIES WORK
After a flood or any type of water damage occurs, it can be difficult to know exactly what to do next. Errors made during the restoration process can cause further health problems that could have been easily prevented had the right steps been taken by an experienced company.
A lot can change within hours of a disaster, so it’s important to work with a reputable, honest company that can help minimize damages while offering the care and expertise needed to get your home back to normal after a disaster of any kind.
This is where Friendly Hills Restoration excels as a leading flood damage restoration company:
- We are licensed and insured for all types of mitigation services
- We mitigate risks posed by mold growth
- Our experts take the time and training needed to complete their task properly
- We stand behind our work with a lifetime guarantee and always put our clients first!
At Friendly Hills Restoration, we treat every flood situation with urgency and get your home back to its pre-disaster state in no time at all. We are available 24/7/365 and will ensure your home is returned to its original condition at no further costs to you!
WHAT DO FLOOD PROOFING AND FLOOD RESTORATION COMPANIES DO?
Homeowners take preventive measures to avoid disaster, but sometimes things happen out of our control. If your home floods or is affected by another type of disaster, it may need floodproofing or flood restoration in order to return it to its original state. This includes taking care of the following:
- Water damage mitigation
- Structural repairs
- Mold removal
- Install mold-resistant materials
- And more!
At Friendly Hills Restoration, we understand how frustrating it can be to deal with a disaster scenario at home. That’s why we’re committed to offering repairs, mitigation services and mitigation solutions – so you don’t have to worry about anything else but getting your life back on track!
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER DISASTER?
The restoration process depends on the type and severity of the disaster, so it’s important to work with a team that can help you navigate the entire process. When you’re working with Friendly Hills Restoration, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Local expertise that saves you money, time and effort
- All-inclusive pricing
- Free consultations for real estate and insurance customers
- Full-service disaster management
- Lifetime guarantee on our work
Friendly Hills Restoration’s disaster management services include:
- Emergency assessments
- Emergency water extraction
- Board-up and removal of damage
- Removal of mold, if necessary
- Mold remediation
- Structural repair and reconstruction
- Deodorization and sanitization
- Installation of a drying system, if necessary
WHAT IS FLOOD DAMAGE RESTORATION?
The restoration process after a flood damage event is complex and requires a lot of specialized experience. At Friendly Hills Restoration, we are one of the few companies in the area that offer complete restoration services after a flood. With our years of experience, we can help you through the entire process – even if it means helping you navigate your insurance company and safety inspections.
Friendly Hills Restoration is licensed and insured for all types of mitigation services, including:
- Water removal and mitigation
- Emergency board-up services to prevent entry by others with potential liabilities
- Interior repairs, including removing damaged furniture and appliances as well as replacing drywall and floors when needed after drying out work is complete
- Extensive mold remediation to ensure your home is safe to stay in again after the restoration process is complete
In addition to these services, we also offer emergency assistance 24 hours a day. This includes 24-hour water extraction, emergency board-up, drying systems, salvage of personal belongings, construction management and more.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH A COMPANY THAT PROVIDES RESTORATION AND MITIGATION SERVICES?
When it comes to flood damage restoration and mitigation services, Friendly Hills Restoration has everything covered! That’s why we offer a wide variety of benefits to homeowners such as:
- We are available 24/7/365 – including weekends and holidays! That means we are always available when you need us the most. Rest assured knowing that we’re here when you need us!
- We offer free consultations for real estate and insurance customers showing our commitment to putting our clients first! We take pride in taking the time needed to explain the entire recovery process so there are no surprises. When you work with Friendly Hills Restoration, you can expect total transparency and honesty!
- All-inclusive pricing means that there are no additional surprises like hidden charges or service fees. We offer free inspections and will work with your insurance company whenever possible so that you don’t have to deal with any hassle at all. After all, we’re here to help you through this difficult process as efficiently as possible!
Our Happy Customers!
Five days after a particularly heavy rain, my basement was flooded. I had to get it dried out quickly, before mold and other such problems began to grow. The first company I called told me that I had to wait two weeks before they could even assess the damage, and that it would be at least a week before they could start the dehumidification. That meant I had a mold problem on my hands, and I wasn’t going to have anywhere to live during that time! I called Friendly Hills Restoration, and they had someone at my home within 24 hours. Their crew got the basement dried out in just three days, and I was back in the house before I knew it!
Friendly Hills restored our water damaged carpet. We had a flood in our basement and did not realize until it was too late that the water had spread beyond the basement, soaking into our carpet. The team from Friendly Hills came in and removed the soaked carpet, cleaned the carpet pad and floor boards, sanitized, and replaced the carpet. We were back in our home within three days. Without this company, we would have been without our home for at least a month, if not longer!
Water Damage Restoration
Fire Damage Restoration
Mold Removal Services
Get A Free Estimate / Quote
Contact Us 24/7