Commercial Water, Fire, Mold Damage Restoration Services
Get A Free Estimate / Quote
Commercial Water, Fire, Mold, and Storm Restoration In Rochester Hills, MI
Water, fire, storm, or mold damage is never convenient when it strikes. When it does, you need a professional business restoration company that you can trust. At Friendly Hills Restoration, our restoration services for commercial properties help with the aftermath of fire and water damage. We help commercial properties sort out the financial and repair work needed after disaster strikes.
Your commercial property needs a disaster recovery plan from an expert in commercial restoration. Friendly Hills Restoration has developed its commercial services to be available to businesses of all sizes and to meet the needs of both old and new businesses.
The Friendly Hills Difference
We Specialize in Commercial Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Our professional, full-service team immediately responds to your commercial property after fire or water damage
- We provide a complete commercial restoration plan that covers both short-term and long-term restoration needs
- Our proven restoration process starts with an on-site inspection of your commercial property.
- We quickly take stock of all damage types and use our experience and expertise to establish a commercial restoration plan
- We coordinate a timely, thorough restoration to quickly and safely resolve fire and water damage problems
- All restoration work is completed by our experienced restoration team.
- Our experienced restoration staff collects valuable flood damage restoration information that’s used to provide ongoing commercial fire & water damage restoration solutions
Who Benefits Most from Commercial Restoration Services
- Businesses that have sustained fire or water damage
- Property owners who need help setting up a commercial property restoration plan
- Employers who need assistance with employee assistance for business recovery for fire and/or water damage
- Property managers who need help with commercial property restoration after a tenant disaster
- Commercial property owners and managers who want a restoration team that handles restoration related to all disasters
- Businesses that relocate full or part time after disaster and need assistance with commercial relocation
- And more
Get a Commercial Restoration Services Quote
Friendly Hills Restoration is committed to helping businesses and property owners with commercial fire and water damage. Fill out the form below to get a commercial restoration services quote from the fire and water damage experts. A disaster recovery specialist will contact you shortly.
The Most Common Causes of Fire and Water Damage in Commercial Properties
The most common causes of fire and water damage in commercial properties include:
- Broken water pipe leaks
- Faulty smoke or carbon monoxide detectors
- Faulty electrical circuits
- Disasters such as storms, including tornados and hailstorms, can also lead to fire and water damage in buildings
- Fire, smoke and water damage to commercial property is often a relatively short-term situation. A commercial restoration plan, put into place as soon as possible, can help minimize impact to your business and your employees while you begin the process of rebuilding.
Friendly Hills is Available 24/7 to Help with Fire and Water Damage in Your Commercial Property
Call 248-951-9073 any time for immediate assistance after fire and water damage strikes your commercial property. Our commercial fire and water damage restoration services are available anytime of the day or night
Our expert restoration team provides commercial fire and water damage assistance throughout the recovery process
Common Fire and Water Damage Restoration Issues in Commercial Properties
The most common fire and water damage issues in commercial properties include:
- Mold growth
- Drywall damage
- Ceiling and floor water damage
- Ceilings and walls being adversely affected
- Wood destruction
- Cracked and broken objects
- Loose floorboards
- Stains on drywall
- Soot in carpeting
- And more
Advice for Businesses with Fire or Smoke Damage
When disaster strikes your business, the first step is to protect your employees, property and your LLC. Take action right away. Your commercial property could sustain further damage if you don’t act right away!
Our Happy Customers!
We have used Friendly Arbor Restoration for several decades. They have always been fast to respond and work with our insurance company to get us through the process as quickly and painlessly as possible. The workers are professional and the service is excellent!
Our office had a small flood and the water was ruining the hardwood floors. We called Friendly Arbor Restoration and they came out within an hour to assess the issue. They assured me that we could fix it ourselves and provided very helpful instructions on what to do. They also provided us with several tips on how to avoid future water damage, which we will certainly be using!